The NYMAZ team is following government guidelines and is currently working from home until further notice. As our office is closed, we cannot answer telephone calls or voicemails to the landline. However, business will continue as usual – we ask that you get in contact via email and we will respond as soon as possible. The main email address is email@example.com. If your query is more urgent, then please ring the work mobile: 07761 525709.
We are currently working with partners to investigate the best means of continuing to deliver our projects. Keep an eye on our social platforms for regular updates:
In these extremely difficult times, NYMAZ is in a position to provide specialist expertise regarding online music education.
Our flagship digital project Connect: Resound has been working with schools, Hubs, music teachers and music organisations on remote music learning since 2014.
We will be offering free advice and support to those transitioning to online music lessons and live broadcasting, including:
- A series of online CPD webinars with expert speakers, starting 20 March at 1pm with a Facebook Live called “Online music tuition FAQ”
- An online webinar: ‘Music Education Hub online discussion’ 27 March at 1pm book your free place here!
- Facebook Live - ‘Hardware options for online lessons” 31 March at 1pm find us here!
- An online webinar: ‘Introduction to Online Music Teaching’ 8 April at 1pm book your free place here!
- An online webinar: ‘Developing Online Teaching Skills’ 21 September at 2pm book your free place here!
- Access to a wealth of resources via www.nymaz.org.uk/connectresound/resources
- Launch of new guidance, including low-cost technical solutions for online music lessons and events
- Free membership to the NYMAZ Remote Music Learning Network for latest updates www.nymaz.org.uk/for-professionals/remote
NYMAZ is here to help! We run dedicated networks which bring together music professionals across Early Years Music, SEND Music and Remote Music Learning which means we have access to a wealth of experience and expertise.
Do get in touch via our Facebook page with any questions, requests or suggestions, so that either the NYMAZ team or a member of our community can provide support to you – www.facebook.com/NYMAZ
This statement will be updated in line with developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.